Lobster is known as an expensive seafood and super delicious if cooked in the right way. The main tip you should take into consideration while grilling the lobster tails is the use of butter and garlic. The previous ingredients will make the flavor more rich and tasty so make sure to use them while grilling.
Grilled Lobster Tail without shell.
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper
- 4 Lobster Tails
- Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat a grill over medium heat
- Using kitchen shears, cut top of lobster shell from meaty portion of tail. Using a knife, cut the lobster tail in half.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, lemon juice, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush lobster meat all over with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill flesh side down until lightly charred, about 5-6 minutes. Flip lobster, brush meat with HALF of the garlic butter mixture. Cover with lid and grill until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes more.
- Remove lobster from grill and season with a little extra salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Brush with remaining garlic butter and serve with lemon wedges.