Pork meat is very tender and delicious when cooked properly. In this recipe you will be grilling the pork chops boneless with simple ingredients and easy steps.
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 6 Boneless pork chops
- Mix water, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and minced garlic in a deep bowl.
- Add the pork chops to the bowl and marinate for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade. Place them on the grill.
- Grill the chops 5 to 6 minutes each side or when the thermometer reads 145 F. Serve on a serving platter.