Pork meat is considered cheap meat but with a delicious flavor. One of the best cooking ways that show that special flavor is grilling. When it comes to grilling it is always necessary to marinade so you enhance the flavor of the meat. In this recipe you will grill the pork chops with bones, keeping the bone in will make the meat more juicy.
Grilled Bone-in Pork Chops
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp Chopped Parsley Leaves
- 2 tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Place the pork chops in a bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the pork on the grill and grill for 6-7 minutes each side until the thermometer reads 145F.
- Serve the meat on a serving platter and garnish with parsley if you like.