When it comes to summer grilling, a delicious and flavorful marinade is essential for a succulent steak. This Grilled Soy-Ginger Flank Steak recipe is the perfect combination of savory, sweet, and a little bit of heat that will make your mouth water with every bite. The marinade for this soy-ginger flank steak is made with a combination of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. The marinade works to tenderize the steak while infusing it with a delicious blend of flavors. The flank steak is then grilled to perfection, locking in all of those amazing flavors.
Grilled Soy-Ginger Flank Steak
- 1½ pounds flank steak
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, lime juice, and red pepper flakes
- Place the flank steak in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over it. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook for 8 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve.