Grilled Zucchini with Zaatar Recipe
In this recipe you will try a flavorful taste of zucchini with zaatar and garlic, you can always have a unique meal even if the ingredients are simple, by simple touch you can create the most delicious meal ever.
Grilled Zucchini with Zaatar
Get creative in grilling veggies and take it to next level.
- 1 kg Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Zaatar Spice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Baby Tomatoes
- Chili Pepper
- Pre heat the grill to high heat
- Slice the zucchini on the diagonal and place them in a large bowl
- Add olive oil, zaatar, salt and minced garlic
- Place the zucchini on the grill and close the lid for about 5 minutes
- Keep the zucchini on the grill until you see good grill marks like 5 minutes more
- Place the zucchini on the serving platter, and add aside labneh with olive oil and chili pepper
This plate is very healthy and low in calories, zucchini is rich in fibers and antioxidants which are good for the digestive system.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!