These juicy, tender lamb burgers are made with a simple blend of ground lamb, minced onions, garlic, and herbs. They’re then grilled to perfection and topped with a sweet and tangy honey-mustard glaze for an extra kick of flavor. Serve these burgers with your favorite sides and you’ve got a delicious meal that everyone will love! If you’re looking for something a little bit different this season, try these delicious grilled lamb burgers with honey-mustard glaze.
Grilled Lamb Burgers with Honey-Mustard Glaze
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ cup minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground lamb, onion, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Form the mixture into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the patties for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey and mustard.
- Brush the glaze onto the cooked patties and grill for an additional minute.
- Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings.