Pork loin comes from the back of the pig, it is very lean and tender. This cut is not expensive at all, yet needs seasonings and sauces to release its flavor because it is not fatty like other cuts. In the following recipe, you will try to grill pork loin chops with delicious seasonings and sauces.
Grilled Pork Loin Chops
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Katchup
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Pork Loin Chops
- Mix the garlic, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, ginger, onion powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour half the mixture into a large plastic zipper bag, and place the pork chops into the marinade.
- Squeeze the air out of the bag, and seal the bag. Refrigerate 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Refrigerate remaining marinade in the bowl.
- Prehea the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the plastic bag, and shake excess droplets of liquid from the chops.
- Grill chops on the preheated grill 8 to 10 minutes per side. The thermometer should read 145 F.
- Pour remaining reserved marinade into a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook the marinade until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve.