What about having a dish of mixed flavors the smoke and the grilling effect? Try these pork chops with special taste and special seasonings.
Smoky Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Paprika
- 2 tsp Worcesterchire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Liquid Smoke Flavor
- 4 Pork Chops
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- In a bowl, mix together the seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and smoke flavoring.
- Rinse pork chops, and sprinkle the wet chops on both sides with the spice mixture.
- Grill the chops over indirect heat for about 12 minutes per side, until the thermometer reads 145F.
- Serve on a serving platter.